How do I prepare my vehicle for shipping?
- Clean your vehicle. (a dirty vehicle decreases the ability to perform a quality inspection)
- Give one set of ALL keys for the vehicle to the driver.
- Plants and hazardous materials, by law, are not transportable.
- There are no obvious fluid leaks
- The battery is secure in the mounting bracket
- The gas tank has a minimum of (1/8) tank of fuel, but no more than (1/4) tank of fuel
- All alarm systems are disconnected, disabled or turned off
- All antennas are fully retracted or removed
- Non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks or ski racks are removed
- Radios, cassette decks or CD players (not built-in), car phones, automatic toll devices, and garage door openers are removed
- All fluids are at optimal levels ( ie. engine coolant, transmission fluid, engine oil…)
Posted in: Top Questions