What is the delivery process?
- When the vehicle is delivered, you or the designated representative must be present to inspect the vehicle, sign the Bill of Lading inspection report) & pay the driver the balance due.
- Although unlikely, if any NEW damage to your vehicle is found at delivery, please make note of the damages on the Bill of Lading PRIOR to the driver’s departure.
- Drivers only accept CASH, CASHIERS CHECK or MONEY ORDER
- The Driver MUST give you (or your representative) a copy of the original Bill of Lading after it is filled out & signed by the driver and you (or your representative).
- The Bill of Lading is your receipt.
Posted in: Pick-Up and Delivery